- Type the address of a JSON-stat document in the input field (or try the samples).
- If the response is correct, the label of one or more datasets (green buttons) will be shown.
- Click on a dataset (green button) to display its dimensions and data.
- Click on a dimension (red button) to display its categories.
- Click on the data black button to display the data in the tabular form.
For a similar tool, see also the JSON-stat Explorer (at json-stat.com). To view data, try the JSON-stat Table Browser. For conversion to/from CSV, see the JSON-stat CSV Importer, the JSON-stat CSV Exporter and the JSON-stat CSV Batch Exporter.